[Spedas-list] SPEDAS and plugin development session at mini-GEM, December 11

Jim Lewis jwl at ssl.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:17:02 CST 2016

Hi folks,

We will be having a session at the mini-GEM meeting the afternoon of
December 11, 2016.
We're not on the published schedule yet for some reason, but I've
confirmed that we
have the Nevada room from 1:50 to 3:20 PM that day.

Our tentative agenda:

First 30-45 minutes: Recap of recent SPEDAS and plugin developments,
including the MMS
plugin, status of upcoming SPEDAS 2.00 release.

15-30 minutes:  Presentations and status updates from plugin developers
and SPEDAS users

Remaining time:  Open discussion of future development road map, feature
and enhancement
requests, Q and A with SPEDAS and plugin developers

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

-- Jim Lewis