[Spedas-list] SPEDAS sessions at GEM, Friday afternoon June 24

Jim Lewis jwl at ssl.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 16 18:59:04 CDT 2016

For those of you who will be attending the GEM conference in Santa Fe,
New Mexico next week, we'd like to invite you to participate in a couple
of SPEDAS-related sessions we'll be holding on the afternoon of Friday,
June 24.

At 1:30 PM, we'll hold a tutorial session for the newly released MMS plugin
to SPEDAS, showing how to use the GUI and command-line tools
to load, process, and plot MMS data.

At 3:30 PM, we'll have another workshop showing off some of the other
capabilities of the recent SPEDAS 2.00 release,  including recent updates
to the plugins for THEMIS and some other missions,  and our road map for
future development of the SPEDAS framework, plugins, and other online
resources.

We expect to have some time for Q&A, installation, and troubleshooting
help, after the formal agenda for each session.

Both sessions are scheduled in the SFCC Coronado/DeVargas room.
We hope to see you there!

Cheers,

-- Jim Lewis