[Spedas-list] Upcoming webinar, September 13: Using the SPEDAS GUI and license-free Virtual Machine release

Jim Lewis jwl at ssl.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 6 11:42:24 -05 2017

Dear SPEDAS users,

The Space Physics Environment Data Analysis Software (SPEDAS) development team would like to invite you to participate in a Webex presentation we'll be holding on September 13, 2017.

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 10:00am Pacific, we'll be hosting a session focusing on multi-spacecraft analysis using the SPEDAS Graphical User Interface (GUI); we plan to use the SPEDAS Virtual Machine (VM) for all examples in this session, so no IDL installation or IDL license will be required. For more information on SPEDAS, please see:
http://spedas.org/wiki

If there are any particular questions or topics of general interest that you'd like to see covered, please send your suggestions to Eric Grimes,egrimes at igpp.ucla.edu, and we'll try to work them in.

See below for the agenda and Webex connection info.

Eric Grimes, Jim Lewis, Vassilis Angelopoulos and the SPEDAS team

Multi-Spacecraft Analysis with SPEDAS - No IDL License Required

Time: September 13, 10:00am-12:00pm Pacific
URL:https://uclaigpp.webex.com/uclaigpp
Meeting name = Multi-Spacecraft Analysis with SPEDAS Password = SP3DAS_webinar Phone to use: 1-888-921-8686 Conference ID/pass = 3107947090 and press # International callers dial:
001-678-259-1049

Tentative agenda:

- Getting Started / Installation
- Load Data