[Spedas-list] SPEDAS->Autoplot demonstration webinar on Friday, April 13

Eric Grimes egrimes at igpp.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 9 17:19:28 -05 2018

Hi all,

We're planning on having a (relatively short) demonstration webinar on
Friday, April 13, at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern to showcase some new
functionality in SPEDAS: the ability to send data stored in tplot
variables to Autoplot using the 'tplot2ap' routine. We'll walk through
the process of setting up Autoplot to receive the data (including how to
create a link that opens Autoplot with the required feature enabled) and
show some examples of sending MMS data to an Autoplot window directly
from IDL.

Here are the webex details:

SPEDAS->Autoplot demo
Time: April 13, 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern
Password = spedas2Autoplot
Phone to use: 510-643-3817
Conference ID/pass = none; first person hears the ring,  second starts
the telecon

------

Hope you can join! Please feel free to forward this to others you think
may be interested.

Cheers,
Eric Grimes
THEMIS/SPEDAS Software Team