[Spedas-list] MMS Data in Python with pySPEDAS webinar

Eric Grimes egrimes at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 27 19:24:53 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We’ll be having a webinar on MMS data in Python with pySPEDAS next Wednesday, March 6; here are the details:

MMS Data in Python with pySPEDAS
Time: Wednesday, March 6, 2018 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time

The SPEDAS development team invites you to a webinar we'll be holding on Wednesday, March 6, 2018 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern. The focus of this webinar will be on loading and plotting MMS Data in Python with pySPEDAS (and pyTplot). In addition to loading and plotting the data, we'll include examples of how to access the data values, manipulate the plots and save the data values to files. We'll also show how to use various analysis tools in pySPEDAS on MMS data products.

Tentative agenda:
- Introduction
- Plotting MMS Data in Python
- Analysis Tools