[Spedas-list] Webinar: MMS Data in SPEDAS (IDL) - Apr 8, 2020

Eric Grimes egrimes at igpp.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 31 17:02:45 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The SPEDAS development team invites you to a webinar we'll be holding on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern. The focus of this webinar will be analyzing MMS data with SPEDAS (IDL).

If there are any particular questions or topics of general interest that you'd like to see covered, please send your suggestions to Eric Grimes, egrimes at igpp.ucla.edu, and we'll try to work them in.

See below for the agenda and Zoom connection info.

Eric Grimes, Jim Lewis, Vassilis Angelopoulos and the SPEDAS team

Tentative Agenda
1. Introduction to load routines and keywords
2. Ephemeris/coordinates examples (MEC)
3. FIELDS examples (FGM, SCM, EDP, EDI)
4. EPD examples (EIS, FEEPS)
5. Plasma examples (FPI, HPCA)

Topic: MMS Data in SPEDAS (IDL)
Time: Apr 8, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucla.zoom.us/j/288384794

Meeting ID: 288 384 794

One tap mobile