[Spedas-list] SPEDAS session at mini-GEM, December 10, New Orleans

Jim Lewis jwl at ssl.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 28 17:15:46 -05 2017

Dear SPEDAS users,

We will once again be holding a SPEDAS session at the mini-GEM workshop on
Sunday, December 10 2017, the weekend before this year's fall AGU
conference in
New Orleans, LA.   The agenda will include demonstrations of SPEDAS
tools, including
any new updates to plugins or core features, and discussions of future
development plans.

We are in the early stages of planning our sessions, so if anyone has
special requests for
features they'd like to see explained or demonstrated, please let us
know and we'll put
them on the agenda.   Also, if any of you have an interesting or novel
application of SPEDAS
tools to your specific analysis or visualization needs, and would like
to show off what
you've done, we'd love to hear about it so we can set aside some time
for your presentation.

We'll make another announcement once the schedule and agenda are firmed
up.  We hope
to see you there!

Cheers,

-- Jim Lewis