SPEDAS includes command-line utilities and GUI plugins for loading, processing, and analyzing THEMIS/ARTEMIS data.
- Electric Field Instrument (EFI)
- Fluxgate Magnetometer (FGM)
- Search Coil Magnetometer
- Electrostatic Analyzer (ESA)
- Solid State Telescope (SST)
Ground Based Instruments
Data Products & Availability
Summary plots and an interactive data availability tool can be found on the main THEMIS website:
L1 Data Products
L2 Data Products
Some data products such as moments and spectrograms can be produced in real time from uncalibrated data.
There are several methods for for downloading THEMIS/ARTEMIS data.
- Examples of command line usage can be found in the THEMIS crib sheets.
- Data can be loaded into the SPEDAS GUI via the THEMIS tab in the Load Data window.
- Data can also be downloaded directly in CDF format from the THEMIS website.